Many gifts that we give or receive are just…stuff. A custom piece of art is not- especially if it’s super personal and meaningful. And these creative watercolor love maps are exactly that. They are your life story on paper. Some stories are romantic. Some are of friendships. Some capture entire generations of families.
No matter what story you’re trying to tell, I’m here to capture it. First, I listen. Then, together, we piece your story together. And lastly, I paint.
Who are love maps perfect for?
- an anniversary gift featuring the couple’s life together
- to document someone’s travels and adventures
- a custom map of someone’s favorite city & landmarks (city lovers!)
- a custom map of someone’s favorite park or nature reserve (nature lovers!)
- a sweet surprise documenting your memories
- great for lovers, parents, children,…
Pricing & Sizing
Custom watercolor maps range from 11″ X 14″ all the way to 22″ X 30″ in size. Pricing would run between $350 – $1,500 depending on size and the level of detail. All paintings are done on 300 lb luxury Arches watercolor paper that will stand the test of time. If you have a project in mind, please email me and I will be happy to send you a quote.
The turnaround depends on how detailed the project is, the scale, and the time of the year. Typically, a custom map can take anywhere from 6-12 weeks. I am always happy to accommodate your timeline as best as I can but I do recommend that you reach out early to reserve your spot!
Questions? Looking for a quote? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the form on my website.